A Growing, All-Age, Christ-Centered Community
The Trinity Parish, Blackpool have an exciting opportunity for a Part-time Family, Youth and Children’s co-ordinator www.thetrinityparish.co.uk
We are looking for someone who / Aims
· is an innovative, creative and visionary team player.
· has a heart for mission to the last, the least and the lost
· has a knowledge and understanding of a seaside parish context.
· has experience of growing, leading and mentoring volunteer teams.
· is a good communicator, confidently able to engagingly share the gospel with a variety of ages and settings.
· has a deep value of exploring faith in and relationship with children and young people that enables and inspires deep rooted personal faith in God.
· is warm, relational and will intentionally integrate themselves into community and church life.
· has an understand of the challenges that child or young person in 2022 face and how to support them
The Diocesan Vision 2026 (https://www.blackburn.anglican.org/what-is-vision-2026) key themes are:
· Making Disciples of Jesus Christ.
· Being Witnesses to Jesus Christ.
· Growing Leaders for Jesus Christ.
· Inspiring Children and Young People. https://www.blackburn.anglican.org/children-young-people-and-schools
The Trinity parish over the past four years have worked through a memorandum of agreement with the Diocese and Church Army funded by the Strategic Development fund (SDF1) through the Blackpool Centre of Mission https://www.blackburn.anglican.org/outer-estates-ministry This has provided a place to pioneer new ministries across the Deanery alongside the Church Plant on Grange Park. The 2019 rewritten strategy for the Centre of Mission was refocussed particularly on young people and those in non-church secondary and tertiary schools/ colleges. As part of this work within Schools is developing and new youth groups have started in the parish.
During 2020 the diocesan vision was reviewed, and new emphasis given to Inspiring Children and Young people. https://www.blackburn.anglican.org/vision-2026-update-including-vision
Is this something that you feel God is calling you too? If so please phone for an informal chat Rev’d Peter Lillicrap 01253 392895 and/or download and complete the application form by the 23rd September 2022. Short listing 26th September with Interviews planned for 3rd October 2022.
|Closing Date||12 noon, Friday 23rd September 2022|
|Interviews||Monday 3rd October 2022|
|More info||For more information on the role, please |
To apply, please submit an
Applications should be sent here
For more information on the role, please contact Rev'd Peter Lillicrap on 01253 392895